- Mohammed Samin M. Younus: CEO of our company, has been a renowned name at Pakistan Stock Exchange (G) Limited and Foreign Exchange market since 1994. His dedicated efforts and commitment to his clients has earned him a lot of respect in the stock market. In his previous assignment, he profitably managed and operated the Mohammed Hanif Moosa Dharwarwala from 1994 to 2001.
- Sadiq Samin: He has done his Bachelors from Institute of Business Administration (IBA) and has over six years of experience in equity research.
- Anis Abdul Aziz: He is working as a Chief Operating Officer (COO) and has more than 20 years of experience in the equity brokerage business. He has been a renowned name at Pakistan Stock Exchange (G) Limited and Foreign Exchange market since 1994. His dedicated efforts and commitment has given him a good name in the industry. In his previous assignment, he profitably managed and operated the Mohammed Hanif Moosa Dharwarwala from 1994 to 2001.
- Farhan Mahmood: He is the Head Of Research at Sherman Securities and has more than 15 years of Research experience. Before joining Sherman Securities, he worked at Topline Securities as a Head of Research. He also worked as Senior Research analyst in JS Global. Farhan has been ranked amongst Pakistan’s Best Analyst 2009 out of 25 analysts, according to a survey conducted by CFA Association of Pakistan. He has been ranked as second best analyst in Pakistan for 2 consecutive years (2012 & 2011), according to Asiamoney Brokers Polls. His major area of expertise is energy sector, banks, cement and strategy. He has often been selected as top analyst in the ‘Bloomberg Analyst rating section.
- Shahrukh Naqvi: He has 20-year experience in securities brokerage. His focus has been on equity sales for local institutions, international, local and high net-worth clients. Before joining Sherman Securities, he served as Senior Executive Vice President and Head of Equity Sales at Fortune Securities. He has experience in setting brokerage operations, structuring and executing complex transactions.